DOG DAYS OF SUMMER

I was just sitting here thinking what a lazy day we had today. The boyz enjoyed the pool in this hot humid weather, Jazmyn likes getting in to cool off as well! I didnt get any photos, but it was cute.
Daddy and the boyz are off to hunt more of those pesky ground hogs, and I stayed here to get some burgers on the grill and get some fruit cut up for dinner. As quiet as it is right now, I guess that is what I will have to look forward to next week.
Randy's parents are taking the boyz to a christian camp called Camp Sandy Grove ~somewhere in West Virginia/Maryland area ~and they will be gone from Aug 3-10. I am already missing them (even with all the bickering and pestering they do=-) I know they will have a great time. Jared is signed up to do canoeing, nature exploration, archery and outdoor cooking and Randy is signed up to do guiter, archery, soccer, outdoor cooking and as a bonus white water rafting (must be 10 and older to do that). On top of all that, they will have all kinds of water things to do ~ its Wet and Wild week that they are signed up for! I am really excited for them and they are ready to go!
Off to get dinner finished ~

1 comments:

The Rivers Family said...

Have fun guys! Don't worry about your mommy - she'll be ok. It will be good for her! Be safe. Love you.