It's so Quiet

It has been so different not having the boyz around. I try to keep busy with things around the house, but I find myself just sitting and waiting to here "mom, I'm hungry", or "mom! make him stop!" ~ I miss it ~ I miss my boyz ~ I know they are having a great time, though.

Randy's mom did call yesterday after they arrived and got the boyz settled in and I was soooo thankful for that phone call. She said they were checked in, and she helped them put their stuff away, and helped them get their beds made and they had met their counselors. Jared connected with his through sports and Randy connected with his through hunting. I think that helped ease their transition as well.

I will hear from mom again sometime Tuesday or Wednesday with an update on how they are doing. So then you will have an update on mommy at that time ~

In the meantime ~ daddy and I will have a special suprise waiting for the boyz when they get back. We are working on a concrete pad for them to play basketball. (they have so outgrown the swingset that has been negleted) And the one thing Randy would like to have when he gets back is a special dinner for the four of us ~ Meatloaf and mashed potatoes~ so of course I will be sure to have all the ingredients for that~!

1 comments:

The Rivers Family said...

Tyler requested Meatloaf (the brown stuff with ketchup) for his back to school meal Sunday night too! Funny they live so far away from each other but are so much alike!